We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act, 1998.
- We will never attempt to track your browsing habits. The only cookies used by our website are to keep track of basket contents and order progress and will be deleted when you close your browser. Upon returning to our website, you will not be identifiable by us and will therefore be treated as a new visitor.
If you contact us we may collect the following information from you. We use this information to avoid sending duplicate material and to make data collection quicker when purchasing later:
In addition, we shall keep details of any product that you purchase. We do not keep other information about you. The information we hold will be accurate at the time of receipt. You can check the information that we hold about you by contacting us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The information is held securely in electronic form in accordance with our internal security policy.
- your name
- telephone number
- email address
- the product that interests you
- We will not pass any information about you to any other person or business.
- We do not send general marketing material. We do occasionally send news letters by email but you will only receive these if you have previously elected to do so.
- Barclaycard will collect your credit/debit card details if you order via the website. These are stored in encrypted form on the Barclaycard website and never revealed to us. If you order via the telephone the card details are entered into the Barclaycard system by us and not kept by us. If you wish to make further purchases you will have to give us the card details again.